At Whatnot, you can block a user to prevent them from:
- Following you.
- Direct messaging you in the app.
- Viewing your profile.
- Viewing your stories.
- Bookmarking, joining, and chatting in your livestreams.
- Making future purchases from your marketplace listings. Any existing orders with this user at the time they were blocked will still be honored.
To block a user:
- Open the Whatnot app on the web or mobile.
- Go to a user’s profile.
- Tap or click the three-dot icon at the top right of that user’s profile, then select Block.
- Click or tap Block (web and Android) or Yes (iOS) to block that user.
Was this article helpful?
14 out of 28 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- For You Feed Ranking Overview
- Blocking a User
- Handling shipping delays during an emergency
- Using and viewing chat tags in a livestream
- Add and Manage your Shipping Address
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How do I update my username?
- Whatnot User Beta Program FAQ