This article outlines how a host or a moderator can ban a user from a livestream.
Ban a User from Your Live
- During the live show, select the username of the user that you wish to remove from the live.
- Click Remove from Show.
- Confirm you decision by selecting Yes.
- The user will now be removed from the show and will no longer be able to chat, bid or re-enter the show for the duration of that livestream.
Was this article helpful?
55 out of 64 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Raiding Another Livestream
- PSA Grading Overview
- Using Two Devices While Live
- Choosing Quantities when adding a New Listing
- Banning a User from a Livestream
- Starting an Auction during a Livestream
- Adding Items to Sell or Give Away in a Livestream
- Scheduling a Live Show
- Clipping a Livestream
- Sports Card Singles Best Practices