Test Mode allows you to host a Test Stream so that you can test out your streaming setup without being visible in the Homefeed or notifying your followers that you've gone live. Here's how to set it up:
1. Log into your account on whatnot.com and click on your profile icon in the top right hand corner
2. Click "Enable Test Mode", then click "Start Stream" to start your Test Stream
Now that Test Mode is enabled, your live will not show up in the Homefeed, and your followers will not be notified that you are live. To exist Test Mode, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Stop Streaming" to stop your stream
2. Click on "Disable Test Mode" to turn off Test Mode
3. If you plan on running this show at a later point, click on "Edit Stream" and reschedule the show for a later time so it does not get deleted automatically
If for any reason your live is deleted before you have a chance to reschedule it, navigate to the Seller Dashboard for the show, select the show on the left hand side and click "Restart Live Stream" in the top right hand corner to restore it! This will set the show to a "created" status so you can edit it from the My Livestreams section on web, or your seller profile in the mobile app.