Live sellers now have the ability to clone items from any of their previous streams! If you had items that did not sell in a stream, you can now carry them over to an upcoming show without having to add them again.
Disclaimer: The cloning feature is not intended to clone items from the same stream into that stream.
The Chrome browser is recommended for using this feature.
2 important things to keep in mind:
- You must first create a new stream in the Whatnot app so you have a destination to clone your items to.
- Cloning your items from previous streams can only be done in your profile on web at this time.
To use Live Stream Cloning:
- Schedule a new live stream using the Whatnot app.
- Navigate to your profile on the web.
- Click on Live Sales.
- From the drop down, select the stream from which you wish to clone items.
- Once selected, click the button "Clone Items from this Stream" in the upper right corner.
You will be taken to a brand new page showing all of your items listed from this previous stream.
From the dropdown menu "Which live should these products be cloned to?" select the upcoming stream you just created. This will be the destination for your cloned products.
You can select specific items one at a time by selecting the check boxes to the left of individual items in the list, select all of the items (sold or unsold) or you can select only the items that were unsold
Once you have selected everything you wish to clone to your upcoming show, click the button "Clone (X items)" button at the top of the page.
Your cloned items will now be available for your new upcoming stream!
If you wish to change any details such as description or price, you will need to go into your upcoming stream in the mobile app and make these changes manually.
This tool is very powerful as you can select any items from any of your previous live streams and clone them to a single live stream! If you had several items from multiple streams you want to clone to a new stream, you can repeat the above steps for each of your previous shows.