Successfully shipping and fulfilling your orders is one of the most important aspects of being a Whatnot seller. The seller dashboard is set up to make shipping extremely efficient, but it is important to follow a few simple steps.
- Check for any cancellation requests. If you have any pending cancellations, you will see red text at the top of the dashboard. Find the order by looking for the status that says “canceling.” For a breakdown of each shipment, watch this video: . Make sure to respond to cancellation requests before proceeding to step 2.
- Bundle/Unbundle any shipments that need to be shipped in more than one package.
- Make all edits to shipment weight and dimensions.
You can access the videos below to see examples of how to manage the seller dashboard and its features:
- Editing Weight/Dimensions
- Bulk Generate
- Bulk-Confirm USPS Drop Off
- CSV/Sales Tracker
- SCAN Sheet
For a detailed explanation on the most effective and efficient way to print labels from our seller dashboard, watch this video!
If you are having any trouble generating labels, please click here to contact our Seller Support team. It is very important that you include the order #’s, the buyer username, and the live ID link. Watch this video to see exactly what information we are looking for.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- Offering and Shipping PSA Grading Requests
- International Shipping Customs and Imports
- Media Mail Eligibility and Pricing
- Accepting or Denying a Cancellation Request
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- How do I ship an order?
- Shipping Live Items
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?