You can request an insured label by clicking here to contact our Seller Support team. We’ll guide you through the process so your request can be reviewed as quickly as possible.
You should request an insured label for any package that has a purchase price or contents totaling $1,000 or more.
- Start your request
- When creating the request, it's important that you make the subject line for the email ”Requesting an Insured Label | “Seller Username”. This will help us fast-track your request.
- When deciding what to put in the body of the email make sure to explain all of the details on the item. Email must include the following:
- How much you want to insure the label for - remember the insurance cannot exceed $10,000
- Username of buyer
- Original tracking number if already generated
- Order IDs - this is not the listing number, but the individual order number that can be found in the seller dashboard (only applicable for Live sellers)
- How much the current package weighs in its box
- Unique order number - looks something like this ex. HG6fgThy
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of USPS label will I get from Whatnot?
- Shipping timelines for sellers
- Packaging Guidelines
- Shipping Profiles
- Requesting an insured label