You can request an insured label by sending an email to email@example.com. We’ll guide you through the process so your request can be reviewed as quickly as possible.
You should request an insured label for any package that has a purchase price or contents totaling $1,000 or more.
- Start your request
- When creating the request, it's important that you make the subject line for the email ”Requesting an Insured Label | “Seller Username”. This will help us fast-track your request.
- When deciding what to put in the body of the email make sure to explain all of the details on the item. Email must include the following:
- How much you want to insure the label for - remember the insurance cannot exceed $10,000
- Username of buyer
- Original tracking number if already generated
- Order IDs - this is not the listing number, but the individual order number that can be found in the seller dashboard (only applicable for Live sellers)
- How much the current package weighs in its box
- Unique order number - looks something like this ex. HG6fgThy
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of USPS label will I get from Whatnot?
- Shipping timelines for sellers
- Packaging Guidelines
- Shipping Profiles
- Requesting an insured label
- Where can sellers ship?