You can request an insured label by clicking here to contact our Seller Support team. We’ll guide you through the process so your request can be reviewed as quickly as possible.
Note: Insured labels are currently not available for users living in the UK.
You should request an insured label for any package that has a purchase price or contents totaling $1,000 or more.
- Start your request
- When creating the request, it's important that you make the subject line for the email ”Requesting an Insured Label | “Seller Username”. This will help us fast-track your request.
- When deciding what to put in the body of the email make sure to explain all of the details on the item. Email must include the following:
- How much you want to insure the label for - remember the insurance cannot exceed $15,000
- Username of buyer
- Original tracking number if already generated
- Order IDs - this is not the listing number, but the individual order number that can be found in the seller dashboard (only applicable for Live sellers)
- How much the current package weighs in its box
- Unique order number - looks something like this ex. HG6fgThy
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!
Was this article helpful?
18 out of 27 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Bring Your Own Label
- Post Live - Shipping
- Shipping FAQ
- Offering and Shipping PSA Grading Requests
- International Shipping Customs and Imports
- Media Mail Eligibility and Pricing
- Accepting or Denying a Cancellation Request
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- Shipping Live Items
- Shipping timelines for sellers
Please sign in to leave a comment.