We utilize the Post Office’s ePostage program, any additional charges will be charged to our account per an agreement that we have with USPS. If USPS is asking you to pay for postage due, please click here to reach out to our Support team with your order and tracking info handy. Please provide photos of the documentation from USPS regarding the postage due, and we will be happy to fully reimburse the extra charge.
- Please do not refuse packages with postage due as it can take up to 2 weeks for your item to be returned to the seller, and could delay a potential refund.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I am being charged extra for postage, what should I do?
- Shipping time for buyers
- How much is shipping for buyers?
- International shipping
- APO/FPO Military International Shipping
- Shipping Policy
- How do I track the status of my order?
- My order is taking longer to arrive, what should I do?
- My order is being delivered to the wrong address, what should I do?
- My order was marked as delivered but I haven't received it