We ask sellers to ship orders within 2 business days of purchase to make sure your item arrives on time. An item shipped with Whatnot will take 5-12 days, on average, to arrive at your doorstep after the seller ships it. You can find more details on how to track your shipment here!
Occasionally shipments will take longer to show in transit due to USPS delayed scanning or closures. If your package still has not received a tracking update after 7 days, please click here to contact our Support team with your order number(s) and tracking number handy. We will be happy to reach out to the seller to get an update on your order!
If the order has not shipped within 12 days of purchase, our Support team can cancel the order on your behalf and issue a full refund.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I am being charged extra for postage, what should I do?
- Shipping time for buyers
- How much is shipping for buyers?
- International shipping
- APO/FPO Military International Shipping
- Shipping Policy
- How do I track the status of my order?
- My order is taking longer to arrive, what should I do?
- My order is being delivered to the wrong address, what should I do?
- My order was marked as delivered but I haven't received it