Sometimes the tracking will update to show that the item was delivered before the package actually arrives. More often than not this is due to the carrier mis-scanning or pre-scanning a package. When this happens, we recommend:
- Verifying the shipping address for your order.
- Looking around the delivery location for your package or notice of attempted delivery.
- Checking to see if someone else (family member, roommates, neighbors) accepted the delivery.
- Checking in with the carrier -- they will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information about your package.
Please click here to reach out to our Support team with any questions!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I am being charged extra for postage, what should I do?
- Shipping time for buyers
- How much is shipping for buyers?
- International shipping
- APO/FPO Military International Shipping
- Shipping Policy
- How do I track the status of my order?
- My order is taking longer to arrive, what should I do?
- My order is being delivered to the wrong address, what should I do?
- My order was marked as delivered but I haven't received it