Occasionally carrier employees are not familiar with every shipping program. If there is a difference in your actual package size or weight from what we projected, a correction may be needed. Typically this correction is made by the carrier. You can inform the carrier that you are using a provided label and that they can assign the billing correction to the account associated with the label.
If there is still an issue please click here to reach out to our Support team so we can contact the carrier, and issue you a new label to get your package moving. For live sellers, you can also create a new label for free in the shipping dashboard.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- Offering and Shipping PSA Grading Requests
- International Shipping Customs and Imports
- Media Mail Eligibility and Pricing
- Accepting or Denying a Cancellation Request
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of shipping label will I get from Whatnot?