Shipping is completely free for the seller. Whatnot will provide you with prepaid shipping labels to ship your items.
For giveaways, sellers will pay for shipping and we’ll deduct the shipping amount from their account balance. For more information on giveaways for sellers, please check out this article.
If a seller generates a label, then changes the status to "Shipping", only to realize that they made an error with the weight on the label, the seller will be charged the total shipping costs for the new label that they create.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of USPS label will I get from Whatnot?
- Shipping timelines for sellers
- Packaging Guidelines
- Shipping Profiles
- Requesting an insured label