There can be a number of reasons that transfers to PayPal accounts fail. Please confirm the following information prior to reaching out to support:
- Confirm that you have verified your email with PayPal
- Verify that you have entered in the correct PayPal email address
If a transfer fails completely, the funds will be returned to your balance in the app and you will have the opportunity to try transferring the payment again.
If it has been over 3 days and you still have not received your payment, please click here to reach out to our Seller Support team with the date of the transfer in question, the amount you attempted to transfer, and your PayPal email address handy.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- October promotion on reduced commission for sports card singles
- Reduced Commission on High Value Sports Cards
- Processing Fees FAQ
- Early Payout Program
- When do I receive my payment for selling?
- What are Whatnot's selling fees?
- What happens if I submit a payout request but don’t receive the payout?
- Tax on Whatnot Sales
- ACH Payout
- An item has been delivered and I haven’t been paid.