When to file a claim:
You can file a claim on your item if:
- The item was damaged in shipping
- The incorrect item was sent to you
- Part of the order is missing or incomplete
- The order does not meet the quality standard of the listed conditions
- The condition of the order does not match what was communicated
In order for the claim to be considered, you must contact support within 3 days of receiving the item. Once we receive the claim, our verification team will review the claim.
How to file a claim:
You can file a claim with your item by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll guide you through the process so your request can be reviewed as quickly as possible.
- Start your request
- It is required to make the subject line ”Condition Not as Listed | Order Item Name”. This will help us fast-track your request.
- Provide Details
- All the necessary information is required in the email:
- Photos of:
- All the damages (front, back, top, bottom, and sides)
- The box it came in including label of the box
- How it was packed.
- Describe any discrepancies of the item received compared to the listed item communicated
- The tracking number/order number of the item found in the email sent to you when first purchased.
- Photos of:
Resolving The Claim:
Whatnot team members will verify and review what was communicated to ensure 1 of 2 best courses of action.
- Partial Refund
- Full Refund
Once they examine the pictures and the condition of the item, the team will reach out and make their decision.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions!