The only thing we ask is that if you advertise an item is being sold with the sales (or a portion of the sales) going to charity, please provide us with a charity receipt after you make the donation by emailing email@example.com or submitting a request here. Failure to do so could result in being banned from the live sales platform.
Please note that Whatnot does not have the ability to investigate whether sellers fulfill their promise to donate to a charity. However, if you have evidence that suggests that a seller has committed fraud, please file a user report.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Checklist for your First Live
- PSA Grading Overview
- Using Two Devices While Live
- Choosing Quantities when adding a New Listing
- Banning a User from a Livestream
- Starting an Auction during your Livestream
- Adding a new Listing to a Livestream
- Scheduling a Live Show
- Clipping a Livestream
- Sports Card Singles Best Practices