Once an item sells, you have 2 business days to ship the item, starting the day after the order is sold. For instance, if a sale occurs on Monday, you must drop the package off at the carrier by Wednesday.
If you fail to meet this timeline your seller rating will suffer and you could face corrective action in accordance with our Enforcement Matrix.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of USPS label will I get from Whatnot?
- Shipping timelines for sellers
- Packaging Guidelines
- Shipping Profiles
- Requesting an insured label
- Where can sellers ship?