Once an item sells, you have 2 business days to ship the item, starting the day after the order is sold. For instance, if a sale occurs on Monday, you must drop the package off at the carrier by Wednesday.
If you fail to meet this timeline your seller rating will suffer and you could face corrective action in accordance with our Enforcement Matrix.
Please click here to contact our Seller Support team with any questions!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- Offering and Shipping PSA Grading Requests
- International Shipping Customs and Imports
- Media Mail Eligibility and Pricing
- Accepting or Denying a Cancellation Request
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of shipping label will I get from Whatnot?