We offer two payment options, PayPal and ACH.
Connecting or Editing your PayPal Account
To connect your PayPal account to your Whatnot account, follow these steps:
- Open the app and visit your profile by selecting the profile icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the sidebar in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Selling section and select "Payments & Payouts".
- From this screen, you can select "Tap to set up PayPal". If you already have a PayPal account added, clicking on your PayPal email will allow you to edit the email address.
How long does it take to receive my funds after cashing out my balance?
PayPal transfers typically process within the hour, however, can take up to 3 days to process. Please see the following video for steps on how to add or edit your PayPal account:
Connecting your bank account (ACH)
To link a bank account (ACH), please follow these instructions. ACH transfers typically process within 1-2 business days, however, some may take up 5 business days.
For any questions, please reach out to our Seller Support team: Contact Seller Support
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- October promotion on reduced commission for sports card singles
- Reduced Commission on High Value Sports Cards
- Processing Fees FAQ
- Early Payout Program
- When do I receive my payment for selling?
- What are Whatnot's selling fees?
- What happens if I submit a payout request but don’t receive the payout?
- Tax on Whatnot Sales
- ACH Payout
- An item has been delivered and I haven’t been paid.