You can either sell on our marketplace or by going live. At the moment, live is application only and you can apply here.
*Disclaimer: We are currently not accepting International Sellers.
Selling on Whatnot’s marketplace is simple! If your account is set up for selling, just search the product you want to sell on the product tab, tap the Sell button and you’ll be able to create a listing. Once we review the listing, it goes live on Whatnot. Once an item is sold, you will have to ship the item directly to the buyer or us for verification.
If the buyer opts for hand-verification, you’re paid for the sale directly after authentication. If the item is sent directly to the buyer, you’re paid 48-72 hours after the item is delivered (as long as there’s no dispute).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What products can I sell live on Whatnot?
- How do I use Stories?
- How do I Edit or Delete a Marketplace Listing?
- Whatnot Marketplace Listing Guidelines
- What products can I sell on the Whatnot Marketplace?
- How do I start selling?
- What to do if your listing is rejected?
- I can't find a item I want to sell on Whatnot
- Can I sell outside the US and Canada?
- Condition definitions on Whatnot