The marketplace and live sales are completely separate from one another at this time. The easiest way to hide your items for sale in the marketplace is to turn on “vacation mode” in your seller tab. After your live stream, you will have to delete any items you sold from the marketplace and then turn vacation mode off. You should be left with your available items for sale.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Checklist for your First Live
- PSA Grading Overview
- Using Two Devices While Live
- Choosing Quantities when adding a New Listing
- Banning a User from a Livestream
- Starting an Auction during your Livestream
- Adding a new Listing to a Livestream
- Scheduling a Live Show
- Clipping a Livestream
- Sports Card Singles Best Practices