As long as the items you sent were packed appropriately, you will not be penalized for an item being damaged in shipping.
If items you sent were improperly packed, and they sustained damage, you may have to pay higher sellers fees, or your selling privileges could be deactivated.
You can learn more about the appropriate way to pack items here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Post Live - Shipping
- Offering and Shipping PSA Grading Requests
- International Shipping Customs and Imports
- Media Mail Eligibility and Pricing
- Accepting or Denying a Cancellation Request
- Average Ship Times on Whatnot
- How do I ship an order?
- How long do I have to ship out my items after my live stream?
- How much is shipping for sellers?
- What type of shipping label will I get from Whatnot?