Whatnot is a Marketplace that connects buyers and sellers. Whatnot features live shopping and competitive bidding for rare and limited product. To protect the integrity of the marketplace and auction process: ALL BIDS ARE BINDING and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
You may receive a full refund on an item at no cost to you if:
- The item was damaged in shipping
- The item was clearly sent with damage that does not match listing photos
- The incorrect item was sent to you
- If the item does not have any photos, and it does not match the condition listed
- The item is a counterfeit in some way (e.g., Figurine, Sticker)
Important things to know:
- Whatnot will not refund orders after 3 days of receiving the order. If you would like to receive a refund, please click here to contact our Support team within 1-2 days of receiving the item. We may also ask that you return the item to us -- we will send out a pre-paid shipping label via email.
- Please contact support within 30 days of placing an order if you have not received a tracking update or your package. If you do not contact support within 30 days of placing the order Whatnot reserves the right to deny your refund request.
- Returns for watches will be evaluated on case-by-case basis up to 14 days after the package arrives. Please contact support within 14 days of receiving the order if you would like to return a watch purchase
- If your item is marked as delivered, but you have not received it, you must contact support within 7 days so that we can investigate the situation. Whatnot will not be held liable for any package marked as delivered by USPS to the address listed on your account and we will provide refunds at our discretion on a case-by-case basis.
You must click here to report this to our Support team within 2 hours of the error in order for the cancellation to be considered (We do not refund for buyer’s remorse).
If the request is not sent within 2 hours, the item is considered final sale.
Note: Even if you write into support within 2 hours, Whatnot still reserves the right to deny your cancellation request.